Correspondence, programmes, prospectus' etc relating to "some Midland Theatre Groups", including the Pear Tree Players, the Pied Piper Players, the Compass Players, Phoenix Players, the Young Vic Company, the Avon Players, the Adelphi Players, the Theatre Centre in London and the Apex Theatre in Birmingham. Includes details of the disbanding of the Pear Tree Players and the creation of the Michael Kent Repertory Theatre, in which Slade's employers allowed him to take no official part.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PS/1/5
- Former ReferenceGB 133 PS 57/O.
- Dates of Creation1943-1947
- Physical Description62 pieces.