Concerning the Rea St. Drama Centre in Birmingham. Slade describes the premises and equipment, financial aid, activities including work with disturbed adults and children, experimental adult theatre and theatre for children, experimental dance, lectures, courses, conferences, and visitors. He also outlines what he believes is needed practically, and describes the lack of financial aid available for his work.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PS/1/29
- Former ReferenceGB 133 PS 37/R.
- Dates of Creationn.d [c.1975]
- Physical Description1 piece.