Programmes and leaflets of various theatre groups and drama festivals attended while Slade was a drama adviser for Staffordshire (and a few for Birmingham), including the Pear Tree Players, the Number Five Club Players, the Frobisher Hall Players, the Edwardians, the Avon Players and amateur societies, church groups, youth clubs and schools. Also includes information concerning the first conference of the EDA (and other later meetings and courses), copies of the journal Theatre in Education and Acting in the Round written by Peter Slade. There are multiple copies of some programmes and leaflets.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PS/1/2
- Former ReferenceGB 133 PS 53/S.
- Dates of Creation1938-Mar 1950
- Physical Description67 pieces (in 3 folders).