Material relating mainly to Slade's work with the National Council for Social Services while in Staffordshire. The letters emphasise the problems caused by the sharing of the Drama Adviser's post between the NCSS and the LEA Youth Service, and Slade's determination not to be solely a youth worker, but to dedicate time to adult work.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PS/1/7
- Former ReferenceGB 133 PS 48/O.
- Dates of CreationSep 1942-Sep 1961
- Physical Description173 pieces (in 2 folders).