Correspondence with various Universities both in this country (Manchester, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Durham, Reading, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Swansea, Lancaster, Sussex, London and Leeds) and abroad (Alberta, Ontario, New Brunswick, Calgary, Victoria (all in Canada), Sao Paulo (Brazil), Temple (Philadelphia), Ohio Wesleyan, Governors State (Illinois), New York and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem). Includes invitations to give talks and hold courses, letters from teachers and students, requests for references, minutes of the University of Birmingham Drama Advisory Committee and reports. The papers also show Slade's attempts to set up drama schemes at various Universities.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PS/1/20
- Former ReferenceGB 133 PS 29/C.
- Dates of CreationApr 1962-Aug 1977
- Physical Description259 pieces (in 3 folders).