Of correspondence from people Slade terms "leaders in their fields", such as doctors, psychologists, dancers, actors, youth leaders etc. According to his note, the letters "show a history of steady development, and how much one tried to undertake, (not always with success, I expect). I always tried to be kind."
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PS/1/10
- Former ReferenceGB 133 PS 44/C.
- Dates of CreationNov 1946-13 Oct 1981
- Physical Description365 pieces (in 2 folders).