Mainly correspondence relating to Slade's position as external examiner for Drama at Leeds University Institute of Education and related colleges (mainly Bretton and Oastler), including regulations and rules of procedure, grade sheets, general reports upon the progress of particular colleges, claims for expenses and Slade's handwritten notes upon students. Also material relating to Slade's work with the Association of Workers for Maladjusted Children (1966), such as correspondence and articles (on Drama and the Adolescent and Freedom in Education).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PS/1/18
- Former ReferenceGB 133 PS 28/C.
- Dates of CreationJan 1959-Apr 1966
- Physical Description98 pieces (in 2 folders).