Relate to municipal matters including parish mapping, water supply and sewerage, pier, gas supply, the English Baptish Church (formerly on Mostyn Street), Great Orme Railway, tramways, slaughter house, ice plant, hospitals, Happy Valley hothouses, public conveniences, bridges, swimming pools, air raid shelters, housing schemes, the Golf Club, public library, promenade, roads, electricity supply, recreation grouns, sea defences, cemeteries, boat jetties, buses, schools and the wartime Coastal Artillery School on the Great Orme.
Llandudno Improvement Commissioners' and UDC Plans
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CMaps & Plans 55
- Dates of Creation1843-1974
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description34 map boxes, 6 outsize rolls and 1 outsize flat item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Conwy Archives will advise where this is the case. For details and opening hours see http://www.conwy.gov.uk/en/Resident/Libraries-Museums-and-Archives/Archives/Archives.aspx.