Notes (author unidentified) on the history of lead mining at Brandy Cove, Gower, including a hand-drawn map of the site of the lead works at Hareslade, notes of important dates in the history of the site and artist's impression of the site above and below ground. n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 D/D Z 574/1
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file of xeroxes