Correspondence and papers of the RCOG President relating to special events at the College, including visits by members of the Royal Family, tributes from the College to Royalty, arrangements and invitations to the College Silver and Golden Jubilee events, papers of the Jubilee Sub-committee (1978-1979), and details of concerts and exhibitions.
RCOG records of Royal Visits, Jubilees and events
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCOG/A27
- Dates of Creation1954 - 2007
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 boxes, 4 audio/video items, and 1 artefact
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Possibly transferred from the President's Office, as original cataloguing arrangement placed this among the President's papers. It was moved to a sub-sub-fonds of its own in 2011 to facilitate research.
Permission from RCOG senior management via College Archivist is required for access to these records.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright of the RCOG. Reproductions available from the College Archivist.