Papers created by the Vice President for Standards relating to the College's external relations concerning standards in obstetrics and gynaecology, and in postgraduate medical education.
Records of the RCOG Junior Vice-President (Standards), 1995-2009
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1538-rcog/a/rcog/a24
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCOG/A24
- Dates of Creation1995-2009
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Honorary Office of Junior Vice-President had evolved by the 1990s and early 2000s to have main responsibility for promotion of standards and the College's training programmes.
Conditions Governing Access
Permission from RCOG senior management via College Archivist is required for access to these records.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright of the RCOG. Reproductions available from the College Archivist.
This level was created in January 2010 to represent the different function taken on by the Vice President with responsibility for Standards.