1. 'The Making of a Piece of Fiction', introduction to and notes for a project with students conducted by Angela Carter as Fellow in Creative Writing at the University of Sheffield; 1976-1977. The main characters in the piece are George and Nimbus. Typewritten and photocopies, lightly annotated.
2. 'Noughts and Crosses: The History of Western Civilisation'; 1979. A magazine 'based on daily performances', edited by Angela Carter and Roland Miller and including contributions by Carter; March / April 1979. Reproduced from typescript and manuscript.
3. 'Cousins' by Angela Carter in The End of the English Novel in Granta 3; Cambridge, . Printed, photocopy.
4. 'The Images of Frida Kahlo'; . Catalogue introduction by Angela Carter. Typewritten fair copy, unannotated. With photocopy of printed flyer and poster. See also the book review in Add MS 88899/1/68.
5. 'Wayward Girls and Wicked Women', edited by Angela Carter (published London: Virago, 1986). List of possible contributors, biographies and introduction (wanting the last page); n.d. Typewritten fair copies, unannotated.