Thanks Lyn for the tea. Reports on the state of the island. Enquires whether Lyn managed to go to Scotland, and whether Lyn's book ["Alison Cairns"] is published. Asks whether Lyn still lives in the Dove House with geese. Reports that her German Shepherd has died and she has a Border Terrier called Mint Julep. Mentions an article about terriers in The Field. Remembers Lyn's visit with fondness.
ALS to Lyn Newman
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 NewmanL/A/A2/Dent/18
- Dates of Creation4 Jan. 1967 (Circa.)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description3 p Missing first page. paper
Scope and Content
Attached postcard of 30 Ocean Front Sea Island Gd.