News from the Swiss Society for Natural Sciences, including a mention of Dr R. C. H. Tanner's talk on "W. H. Young et la Methode des suites monotones", which referred to Young's anticipation by Henri Lebesgue in extending the scope of the Riemann integration process.
Reprint from Nature 189:4768, 884-885: "Swiss Society for Natural Sciences"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 NewmanL/A/A2/Tanner/12
- Dates of Creation18 Mar. 1961
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p paper
Scope and Content