One volume containing details of the monies spent from various funds for the maintenance of the library. The funds are the Peene, Grant, Ricardo, Crabb Robinson, General , Medical, Modern Language and Miscellaneous. Covering the years 1877-1883, 1901/2-1902/3.
University College London Library Funds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 62
- Dates of Creation1877-1903
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Library opened in 1828 and for most of the 19th century it relied heavily on donations and bequests for its maintenance. This volume records the use of a number of these funds.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.