From H. Woolley:
- /1 11 Jun 1907, says cannot take up proposed position [not specified] because of links to firm of J.Woolley Sons &Co. Ltd. [pharmacists] which has contracts to supply the University;
- /2 16 Jan 1908, says would be unable to take up post of University Treasurer because of business pressure;
- /3 28 Nov 1908, discusses incomes from various trusts;
- /4 29 Jun 1909, spoken to J. Kay about possible subscription to University;
- /5 8 Feb 1915, unable to attend Appointments Committee meeting;
- /6 copy letter 5 Dec 1913, discusses queries over departmental estimates.