From C.H. Burden of County Secondary School, Hyde:
- /1 1 Feb 1908, requests information on admissions and waiting lists for Day Training Colleges for Men and for Women. Mentions a report on the American High School education system;
- /2 25 Feb 1910, notification of use of Hopkinson's name as referee in applying for post of head master of Macclesfield Grammar School;
- /3 28 Feb 1910, refers to fees of grammar and modern Schools, in relation to job application;
- /4 18 Sep 1912, informs of move to headship of Beverley Grammar School, and thanks for reference;
- /5 21 May 1913, requests use of name as reference, as wishes to move on from Beverley Grammar School.