From Arthur Samuel Peake, [Rylands professor of Biblical Exegesis 1904-1929]:
- /1 25 Sep 1907, voluntary classes in New Testament Greek at the University;
- /2 26 Sep 1907, re. resignation of Lockett;
- /3 16 Dec 1907, proposes Faculty [of Theology] make a gift to Lockett;
- /4 27 Jun 1908 pleased to hear the dean is willing to give lectures for the certificate [presumably of Biblical Knowledge];
- /5 1 Jun 1908, re. arrangements for a ceremonial occasion, speaks of illness, a' brain fag';
- /6 10 Sep 1908, send a copy of his 'Religion of Israel', teaching arrangement for Faculty;
- /7 1 Dec 1908, re. a fatality at Hartley College, and effects on examinations.