Letters relating to Florence Action [ Acton was the first woman to graduate with a honours degree from Owens College]: /1 circular letter to Miss F. Acton, vice-principal of the Samuel Morley Memorial College for Working Men and Women, London, dated 23 Sep 1899, expressing regret at her resignation; /2 undated letter concerning the post of tutor to women students at the University, Acton requests more information about the post as successor to Miss [Hilda] Oakeley [ca. 1907].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/6/4
- Former ReferenceGB 133 A4/1
- Dates of Creation1899n.d.
- Physical Description2 pieces