Copy letters to Miss Marshall of Warrington Labour Exchange: /1 13 Nov 1914, will look for a suitable candidate for handbooks of Juvenile Advisory Committee; /2 24 Nov 1914, commends Mary F. Dymond as suitable person to compile the handbooks.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/6/251
- Former ReferenceGB 133 M65/1, D37/1
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 sheet
Scope and Content
Letters formerly separated in the filing sequence have been reunited as concern same subject matter.