From Alfred William Winterslow Dale, vice-chancellor, University of Liverpool:
- /1 23 May 1907, Imperial College charter;
- /2 12 May 1908; 'Bangor appeal' and meeting of Joint Board Committee re. matriculation;
- /3 copy letter 24 October 1913 requests info. about students in Lodgings at Liverpool;
- /4 copy letter 2 Dec. 1913 re. [Michael?] Sadler's views on Council scheme, wishes to discuss this matter with him;
- /5 18 Dec. 1913 requests information on Dr G.D. Benaugh, lecturer in metallurgy, a candidate for chair of metallurgy at Manchester;
- /6 copy letter, 13 Jan. 1914, asks if would remain as chairman of the Joint Matriculation Board.