From Mary Elizabeth Clarke, concerning dismissal of her son, Bert Clarke, from University employment [possibly as a lab. assistant]; asks for him to be reinstated and details his case; includes a copy letter from Otto Baumbach to whom Clarke had been apprenticed, announcing Clarke's dismissal from his employment.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/6/177
- Former ReferenceGB 133 C48/1-2, C46/1
- Dates of Creation22-24 Jul 1909
- Physical Description3 pieces
Scope and Content
Letter formerly listed as VCA/6/C46/1 included with this material as it is clearly related.