From Spenser Wilkinson [special lecturer in military history]:
- /1 30 Mar 1908, letter addressed to T.F. Tout concerning his University appointment, says needs permission of editor of the Morning Post before can make it public;
- /2 9 Apr 1908, discusses conditions of appointment, apologises for dropping in on Hopkinson;
- /3 11 May 1908, offers special lecture on 'Hannibal's passage of the Alps';
- /4-6 29/31 Jul, 1 Aug 1908, query re. date of Hannibal lecture;
- /7 23 Oct 1908, thanks for invitation for lunch and arrangements for 'Hannibal' lecture.