From William Boyd Dawkins [professor of geology 1874-1908]:
- /1 27 Dec 1907, possible accommodation for the Egyptian collection at the Museum;
- /2 31 Aug 1908, arrangements for next session;
- /3 6 Oct 1908, says that [William] Hoyle [Director of Manchester Museum] has made an address without formal consent of the Museum Committee;
- /4 29 Dec 1908, discusses attending Darwin centenary celebrations at Cambridge in 1909, also refers to taxation of charitable funds;
- /5 17 Jan 1909, encloses draft address to Glasgow Geological Society, also refers to 'solution of the Museum question'.