From Arthur Schuster [professor of physics 1880-1907]:
- /1 2 Apr 1907, a proposed Japanese candidate for an honorary degree;
- /2 2 May 1908, report on the 'Mathematical Readership';
- /3 25 May 1907, arrangements for honorary degree for George Ellery Hale;
- /4 27 Feb 1909, re. inscription on Griffiths's tablet;
- /5 29 Apr 1909, re. Mrs Gamgee's address, has learnt that effort may be made to embarrass Lord Morley over women's votes, suggests women students are used to keep order at the meeting;
- /6 copy letter 20 Nov 1913, re. Schuster's resignation from various University committees, says pleased to hear that University is thought to be pursuing 'an even course' [the issue is not identified].