- Two letters from E.G. Kemp to Silcock regarding obtaining and receiving invitations to the Garden party, dated 15 and 21 May.
- A further letter regarding direction slips for Lord Rochdale's house from R. Martin, dated 18 May 1931,
- Letter from C.W. [King] to Silcock saying he regrets that he will be unable to help with addressing the envelopes for the Garden party invitations, dated 19 May 1931.
Correspondence regarding Garden party tickets
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description