mid – late 15th century (see details page 156 of ‘The Buildings of Wales, Clwyd- Denbighshire and Flintshire’ by Edward Hubbard.
Photograph of Derwen churchyard Cross
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 PPD/25/17
- Dates of Creation20th cent.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This item is not available online due to copyright restrictions. You can sign in and order a high resolution digital copy for personal research (£) or view at the office free of charge.