National Bank of Egypt chequebook (November 1916); Shorthand diary (1915-1916); Loose shorthand diary notes (1915); Seddon Brothers Ltd business card (nd); Church of England Mens' Society Christmas card (1914); 4 receipts (15 October-13 November 1916); Bill, with accompanying typescript letter, and receipt (31 July 1916, 15 August 1916); Photocopied recollections (1969); 14 photographs (1914-1915).
J.B. Seddon papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection EP 075
- Dates of Creation1914-1969
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish French
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, typescript, photographs, and printed material (partly photocopy). Includes a chequebook, a Christmas card, and receipts.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
J.B. Seddon was a Trooper, East Riding Imperial Yeomanry, serving in Egypt/Palestine.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
In English and French.
Other Finding Aids
Egypt/Palestine catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available