A thesis by W. Hughes Edwards on the history of Chatham Street Chapel, Liverpool, submitted for a degree in Civic Studies Honours, .
'Achos Chatham Street'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW ex 2226
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004297791(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000297791
- Dates of Creation
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish English
- Physical Description1 vol.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
No restrictions on access.
Donated by Mrs Joyce Hughes-Edwards, Swansea, per Mr Ivor Thomas Rees, Swansea, July 2003.; 0200308122
Included in the volume is a manuscript letter, 1878, from Lewis Edwards, Bala, to a 'Mr White'.
Preferred citation: NLW ex 2226
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.