A collection of manuscripts, comprising a pharmacist's shop-ledger kept by the donor's father during 1852-95, and nineteenth-century material of Portmadoc interest, relating to shipping and shipping shares, the Tremadoc estate, the water supply, the District School for Intermediate and Technical Education, and eisteddfodau.
W. E. Morris Manuscripts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 MSWEMORR
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004393060(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000393060
- Dates of Creation1836-1909
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Welsh English and Welsh, unless otherwise specified.
- Physical Description4 vols
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged according to NLW MSS reference numbers: NLW MSS 7896-7899.
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to sign the 'Modern papers - data protection' form.
Presented in 1932 by W. E. Morris, Portmadoc.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).
This description was compiled by Siân Medi Davies for the retrospective conversion project of NLW MSS.