1. Richard Fairbrother Strange of Worcester, draper
2. Ann Strange of Kingston upon Thames, widow
3. William Turner of St Ives, Hunts., chemist, and his wife Ann Maria (daughter of Thomas Strange)
4. Elizabeth Strange of Kingston upon Thames, spinster (daughter of Thomas Strange)
5. Francis Knipe of Worcester, solicitor
Property: Messuage at no. 19 Market Place, Banbury, bounded on the south by a messuage formerly purchased by William Drury from Joseph Wyatt and on the west by the Unicorn Inn. With free use of the pump belonging to the inn and right of carriageway.
(1) and (2) grant to (5), and (3) and (4) release to (5). Proviso for redemption by (1) and (2). Power of sale reserved to (5)
Consideration: £500 (5) to (1) and (2)