Series of photographs taken in the early 1900s at Cowlyd showing views of the lake, walkway and original intake as well as photos of groups of well-dressed men apparently at the lake. Three later photos taken some time after the new dam was constructed in 1916 and prior to the 1960s showing the new walkway and original tower.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CP447/2/1/1
- Dates of Creationc1900-c1930
- Physical Description12 photos