Printed sale catalogues for nine estates in Cheshire. They bear witness to the break-up of many landed estates between the two world wars.
- DP/4/1: Great Warford, Hulme Walfield, Somerford Booths, Mutlow and Buglawton, including six loose maps, 1842.
- DP/4/2: Estate in Ollerton and Peover Superior, 1917.
- DP/4/3: Norbury Booths Estate, Knutsford, 1917.
- DP/4/4: Chorley and Warford, 1917.
- DP/4/5: Gorstage Hall, Weaverham, 1919.
- DP/4/6: Somerford Hall, near Congleton, 1926.
- DP/4/7: Marple Hall, 1929.
- DP/4/8: Outlying portions of Tatton estate, 1932.
- DP/4/9: Alderley Park, 1938.