relating to William Lloyd’s trusteeship of Chirk Castle estate and to the dismissal of John Roberts of Ruthin as Chirk Castle receiver, following the latter’s support of Lord Kirkwall as candidate as M.P. for Denbigh Borough and his negligence of Chirk Castle accounts.
Correspondence of R.M. Biddulph, Chirk Castle, mainly with P. Humberstone of Friars, Chester, solicitor to W. Lloyd.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/PP/798
- Dates of CreationNov 1811-Dec 1811
- Physical Description1 bdle.