relating to William Lloyd’s trusteeship of Chirk Castle estates and to the dismissal of John Roberts of Ruthin as Chirk Castle receiver, following the latter’s support of Lord Kirkwall as candidate as M.P. for Denbigh Borough and his negligence of Chirk Castle accounts.
Correspondence of R. Richards of Lincoln’s Inn giving his case opinion on the dismissal of John Roberts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/PP/801
- Dates of CreationNov 1811-May 1812
- Physical Description1 bdle.