by the residuary legatees of the will of William Roberts of Chester, gentleman, to the trustees, from all actions, charges and claims on the real or personal estate of the testator (the legatees include persons from Wrexham, Llansannan, Yspytty Ifan, Bettws-y-Coed, Prion, Denbigh Green, Llanrwst, Pentrefoelas and Coedpoeth, all in the county of Denbigh and Caergwrle and Treuddyn in the county of Flint).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/PP/924
- Dates of Creation18 Dec 1873
- Physical Description1 item