certifying that he has been auditor of the accounts of Chirk Castle estates from 1787. Relating to William Lloyd’s trusteeship of Chirk Castle estates and to the dismissal of John Roberts of Ruthin as Chirk Castle receiver, following the latter’s support of Lord Kirkwall as candidate as M.P. for Denbigh Borough and his negligence of Chirk Castle accounts.
Correspondence of E.W. Shepeard of Great Russell Street, London, to W. Lloyd and P. Humberstone.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/PP/802
- Dates of CreationNov 1811-Feb 1813
- Physical Description2 bdles.