- MS 1363/1-4:D Letters (4) to Miss Vera Campbell (his cousin), 17 August 1910 to 11 February 1913 [Enclosing photographs, a press cutting and sketches of penguins, light hearted account of progress of expedition] 24 leaves, holograph (Xerox)
- MS 1453/60;D Letters (2) to Kathleen Scott, 12 May and 3 December 1913 [Second letter on Stackhouse's Antarctic plans] 2 leaves, holograph
- MS 1178/3;D Letter to Charles Wright, 28 January 1920 [Answer to an unknown question put by Wright] 2 leaves, holograph (Xerox)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Victor Campbell/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1910-1913
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionCirca 6 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Correspondence by Campbell some of which written during the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.