Literary and other papers of Leonard Green.
Papers of Leonard Green
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. c. 2182-4, d. 2055, e. 2133
- Dates of Creation1906-57
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Leonard Green, author of two volumes of prose sketches and an industrial advisor on labour relations, was a friend of T.E. Lawrence and C.S. Millard.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were bought from G.F. Sims in 1975/6?.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.