Circular letter from Angola Comité [Amsterdam], enclosing leaflets 'Coffee for Holland means blood for Angola', 'Facts and Reports: Presscuttings on Angola, Mozambique, Guinea, Portugal and Southern Africa', 'Petition by the Angola Comité concerning the report of Mr. Pierre Juvigny regarding the implementation of hte Abolition of forced labour convention, 1957 (no. 105) by Portugal'.
Papers relating to Angola
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ms380202
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380202
- Dates of Creation1972
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Portuguese
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Part of the Southern African Materials Project 1973-76 organised by the Centre for International and Area Studies (see comp. Brian Willan, ed. Patricia M. Larby The Southern African Materials Project (1980) Ref LWHO 16 437019).