Court rolls and customs of Lincolnshire manors, 14th-17th century, including court rolls of the manor of Kirton in Lindsey, 1372-1481.
Court Rolls and Customs of Lincolnshire Manors
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Rolls Lincs. 55-69
- Dates of Creation14th-17th century
- Language of MaterialLatin, and English.
- Physical Description15 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Lincolnshire manors, including Kirton in Lindsey.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
The collection was given to the Library, 1919-20.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 52106-20.