Comprises a full and detailed price list for tweed, sergerette, vicuna, serge, worsted, card, and velvet garments in several thousand styles.
Messrs Rhodes and Kitchener Limited, business archive
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 BUS/Rhodes and Kitchener
- Dates of Creation1899
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol. (55 ff.) in an envelope Partly paginated. Bound in leather with marbled endpapers and gilt lettering on the outside front cover: SPRING 1899. The first 9 pages are printed, and the name of the company is given as: JAMES RHODES & CO., TEMPLE WORKS, LEEDS.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Messrs Rhodes and Kitchener Limited, of Joseph Street, Leeds, were clothing manufacturers, established ca. 1898.
Access to this material is unrestricted.
Other Finding Aids
Described in Patricia Hudson, The West Riding wool textile industry: a catalogue of business records from the sixteenth to the twentieth century , 1975