The papers of the Banbury Clerical Society consist of minute books, 1874-1973; volumes of notes on scriptural texts studied at meetings, 1852-1969; miscellaneous papers including accounts and lists of members; and a copy of P. Sabatier, Vie de S. Franois d'Assise (34th ed., n.d., Paris).
Papers of the Banbury Clerical Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-dep.c.555-6,d.494-7,e.247-60,f.44-58
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 Dep. c. 555-6, d. 494-7, e. 247-60, f. 44-58
- Dates of Creation1852-1973
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and French.
- Physical Description35 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Banbury Clerical Society.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were deposited by the Secretary to the Society in 1978.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.