A sale printed catalogue: Collectanea Johnsoniana. Catalogue of the library, pictures, prints, coins, plate, china, and other valuable curiosities, the property of Mrs Hester Lynch Piozzi, deceased, to be sold by auction, at the Emporium Rooms, Exchange Street, Manchester, by Mr Broster [17-25 September 1823], printed by J. Broster, Exchange, Chester. Interleaved with manuscript lists of buyers and prices. Annotated with a note by F[rank] T[aylor] of the John Rylands Library: No copy in the B[ritish] M[useum]. The only one in America is...; in the Johnsonian collection of Mr & Mrs Donald F. Hyde [and now at the Houghton Library, Harvard University].
Sale Catalogue (Piozzi's Johnsoniana)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 613
- Dates of Creation1823
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description200 x 130 mm. 1 volume; Binding: 19th-century binding of green morocco, green paper panels over boards.