Letters to HLP from a number of poets whom she befriended during her stay in Florence, and with whom she collaborated to produce The Florence Miscellany (1785), HLP contributing the preface and nine poems. This school of English poets, writing rhetorically ornate and sentimental poetry, became known as the Della Cruscan circle. The volume contains the following items:
- numbers 1-11 are letters from Robert Merry;
- number 12 is a manuscript of Merry's poem, To Mrs Piozzi on her contribution to the Florence Miscellany;
- numbers 13-14 are from Bertie Greatheed;
- numbers 15-16 from Ann Greatheed;
- number 17 from William Parsons.