Wilson gained his medical qualifications at the University of Edinburgh in 1942, and became FRCP in 1960. He held various hospital appointments in Edinburgh and London before being appointed consultant chest physician at Baguley Hospital Manchester and assistant lecturer in tuberculosis at the University of Manchester in 1954.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/WilsonTM
- Physical Description1 file