Statements, instructions, drafts of letters, etc., largely relating to the defence of Warren Hastings, including Statements of the province of Nadia (1778-1783), accounts relating to the Nawab of Bengal's army (1781), instructions for the cross-examination of Richard Johnson as to the disaffection of the Begums, signed petition of Condorp Doss, etc.
Letters and Papers on Indian Affairs
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 185
- Dates of Creation1770-1788
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description7 items.
Scope and Content
Phillipps manuscript no. 17394.