Fair copy of a report submitted by a subcommittee (referred to as 'your committee') to the General Court of Proprietors of the East India Company, on the remuneration of Company directors. The paper is watermarked 1813. The compilation of this report may have been related to the passing of the East India Company Charter Act of 1813.
Report on the Remuneration of East India Company Directors
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 174
- Dates of Creation[c 1813]
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description367 x 241 mm. 1 volume (48 folios);
Scope and Content
Phillipps manuscript no. 16946.