The printed book The Marches of the British Armies in the Peninsula of India during the campaigns of 1790 and 1791 (London, 1792), including a map by James Rennell, bound with correspondence dated 1791-1792 between G.J. Cherry, Tippoo Sultan, J.F. Cherry, Earl Cornwallis, Charles Oakley, William Petrie and John Huddleston.
Letters from the East Indies and a Military Account of the British Campaigns in India of 1790 and 1791
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 182
- Dates of Creation1791-1792
- Physical Description224 x 143 mm. 1 volume (49 folios);
Scope and Content
Phillipps manuscript no. 24536.