A small quantity of published material used by Strachan as a reference resource relating to modern French literature more generally, unrelated to his work on Apollinaire to Aragon. Consists of:
- /1 Programme for Le profanateur by Thierry Maulnier at the Théatre-Hébertot (1951).
- /2 Philippe Soupault, Essai sur la poésie (Montreux: Ganguin and Laubscher, 1950). No. 38 of 300 copies. Inscribed to Strachan by Soupault.
- /3 Offprint: Jean-Luc Seylaz, Les romans de Margeurite Duras: essai sur une thématique de la durée, from Archives des lettres modernes, 1, 3 (1963).
- /4 London Magazine, Vol. 7, no. 2 (May 1967). Contains 'Marguerite Duras', article by John Elsom, pp. 59-65.
- /5-9 Bundle of five cuttings of reviews and articles from newspapers and magazines (four French and one British), relating to: the bookshop owner and publisher José Corti; and writers Julien Gracq, Marguerite Duras and Jean-Paul Sartre (1985-1990).